Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Moving sucks

I've always hated moving, with a passion. Everyime I have to move, which is usually every couple or few years, during the entire moving proces I'm thinking how much it would suck if that were my dayjob. How can they stand it? Knowing every day when you go to work you will be moving other peoples furniture all day. What happens when those people have to move? Do they hire someone?

I think that moving blankets make it a little easier, and prevent everything from getting totally damaged at least. I always appreciate it when I do have someone move for me when they show up with moving blankets instead of just assuming that I don't mind if my stuff gets ruined.

It really means alot to know that moving can be considered one of the most horrible things you have to do in life, a nessecary evil, but when friends and family show up to help you get a long and do it, and make it happen. It shows a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment